Friday, June 18, 2010

Scenic Sunday 101

This week's scenic post is from Zoom Photoblog. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.


Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

I am up early..

cat said...

Now my post is up :)

Sara Chapman said...

Hope it's OK that I left 3 different links this week. I needed to look at lots of scenic, sunny photos so I posted them.

Tammie Lee said...

such a wonderful photo!

Bonnie Bonsai said...

To the satisfaction of everyone, I have made an amendment to my entry. Thanks Ann for bringing my error into my attention. I sincerely apologize to you all and I am grateful for one vigilant participant like Ann.

tatess said...

Happy Scenic Sunday and Happy Fathers day too! this is my 2 in 1 post too!

Cai - said...

Check out the unique photo challenge website, every weekday has its own theme and a different photo challenge every week.
The themes are:

Monday - Creative Colors
Tuesday - Macro
Wednesday - 2 of a kind
Thursday - Urban
Friday - Sunset

The winning photo for every theme/week gets their photo published on the website, check it out and ill be glad if you would join :)

Have a good one!

Euroangel said...

guess i'm too early today..have a great weekend ahead!

mine is here